Friday, December 26, 2008

doing our part to overflow the landfills...







merry christmas! brax was so tired by the mid afternoon that he just layed in chance's lap and made a courtesy attempt to finish his gifts...i guess a combination of early rising and running on nothing but sugar from the stocking! mia loved her twins and appropriatly named them mia and brax...reminds me of that old nickelodeon show 'pete & pete'...we accumulated a pile of trash from toy packaging that nearly filled our dining room!.. had a great day & enjoyed being the home that everyone came to instead of doing all the driving!we'll be heading out for our 7 hour treck to mississippi bright and early tomorrow! enoy the rest of 2008!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I just love seeing the pictures of y'all! It was great seeing you over the holidays. What is your email address, so I can email you the picture of Mia. My email address is amy.moore@ms.usda.gov. I thought I had it in my computer, but I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, tn, United States

Followers

playlist