Sunday, January 11, 2009

"school daze, school daze, dear ole golden rule days..."






here's mia with a few little buddies...& HER FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!...after MUCH hesitation on my part, there came an opening at the local baptist church for the 3 year old class so we signed her up! it's only 2 days/week & what is great about this little program is the ratio of teacher to student and it always seems so well organized. both her teachers seem wonderful. ms. sheree has 2 small daughters in the school also and ms. stephanie has practically been a nanny for her nephew. she loved it...i, of course, was an emotional basketcase...i cried the entire way to nashville..fortunatly i was meeting a girlfriend for brunch so i didn't just sit at home and mope all day!when i picked her up, mia's only complaint was that she dropped her hershey kiss and didn't want to eat it because it was dirty. not bad. i really think what swayed me to let her go was getting to pick out her supercute lunch box in mississippi. :)
here's brax yelling Go GATORS!

2 comments:

  1. He is a gator fan? Allyson, I am shocked! I need to send Braxton a different jersey. I love the blog and I hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally what is my nephew doing with that gator shirt on. I demand a picture with the MSU jersery saying "Go Dogs"!!! JK...... And Mia is the most beautiful girl in the world in that school picture. I bet you spent 2 or 3 hours getting her all gussied up.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, tn, United States

Followers

playlist