Wednesday, March 11, 2009

planting tulips & washing cars...






since its so cold today, i think i'll honor our warm days around here...here's mia planting tulips...she had one that was just hers...and between you and me...it's the only one slumped over and turning brown right now...she checks on it just about everyday though...we'll see...brax helped trim the bushes..yes with hedge clippers...don't tell child services...




...and here's the first car wash of the season...i've decided that a bucket of soap & water is my new babysitter...

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on my blogging and read that is was your birthday on Friday. And I saw you on Friday! Shame on me for not knowing, but Happy Belated Birthday!!! Your funky mailbox made me laugh...only Ally! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, tn, United States

Followers

playlist