Thursday, December 3, 2009

november recap!

wow..what a terrible blogger i've been lately...maybe soon i'll be able to sit down and actually write about things but until then, here's a handful of pictures to glance at..

happy birthday uncle chance!

mia's thanksgiving 'dinner' at preschool..if they only knew that pb & j and pretzel stix arent traditional..too cute in her little pilgrim hat..


knox's first football game.. i always love when we play TSU..their band, alone, is worth my time..anyone who's seen them knows what i'm talking about


what great little faces to wake up to..

our visit to my nanny..only the 2nd time she's been outside in A YEAR! i bribed her..told her she couldn't see my new baby unless she came out to the park with us... it worked :)


our 5k we ran with the kids..mia all fired up for the next 'fun run'

1 comment:

  1. you're' the only person I know with a triple jogger...I love it!
    -MIchelle

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, tn, United States

Followers

playlist