Tuesday, October 25, 2011

spa'd out baby shower!

so, my sweet friends melissa & ericka threw baby boy a shower & it was such a special day.. i felt a little awkward having a shower for my 4th but melissa made such a good point that it was just a nice time to have everyone together just to celebrate our new little man...she came up with a 'spa' theme & the thought that they put into every detail was so obvious. we got our nails done, had warm neck wraps while soaking our footsies, a smoothie bar, & complete with adorable spa food (yes, adorable) including key lime cupcakes with raspberry filling/icing! i'm so grateful to have so many special people part of our lives. thank you guys!




my belly buddies...good thing they both had all girls since my sweet boys will need mates ;)



auntie sarah..

my newest belly buddy megan who shares my due date! & nichole manning the smoothie bar..

the goodies....




too bad these onesies will never get used because they look way too cute rolled up like cupcakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, tn, United States

Followers

playlist