Saturday, November 1, 2008

festival fun...





so brock is in mexico for the week...he left thursday and after my 4 hour excursion trying to find my way around nashville alone, he calls to let me know they made it to dallas and i had JUST FINALLY found my way back to clarksville ( i know, sad, right? i did make 2 stops)...he went with ps. franco and chance. they'll be speaking to teams and coaches and any one else that will listen to them(and prob. some that wont :) so because it was halloween and i was a little freaked out staying by myself, keri stayed with us last nite...we stayed up till probably 3ish talking like 2 little high schoolers...we handed out a couple bags of tootsie pops, then made our way over to a fall festival. mia won a 2 liter of 'lemonade' ..which i rolled my eyes as i had to tote the thing around...she did declare to me today why she chose the lemonade.."mamma, i didn't pick the dark ones because they weren't good for our bodies. right, mamma? so THATS why i picked the lemon one" (lemon is produce...makes sense, right?) she so proud of it...she cant wait to show brock...we're off to another fall festival in an hour or so, then on to a football game...i'm grateful for busy weekends that make time go by quickly when brock is gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, tn, United States

Followers

playlist