Sunday, November 2, 2008

follow the yellow brick road...



no way you can tell me this is not the cutest LION CUB ever!... mia and brax with 'papaloo' today...made a trip to murfreesboro for the day...my nanny is in the hospital so we livened up her stay...mia is a little freaked out by her being in the hospital bed and braxton practically tried to get under the covers with her..very fitting to their personality's...mia's very cautious and brix a bit reckless...oh, the challenge of adapting to their great oppositness (yeah, i know thats not a word)

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest lion cub and bumblebee I have ever seen! Loved the pictures! I hope Brock has a safe trip and a safe return! Give everyone hugs and kisses for me!
    Love ya! Amy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, tn, United States

Followers

playlist