Thursday, April 30, 2009

why i love my little man...

baby boy #3

Since another little man will be joining us in a couple months , i've put together my list of

Reasons to Love Having A Two Year Old Little Boy!...

1. after being pushed, tackled, and tickled- they make it near impossible to workout using an exercise ball...thus, giving you a reason to stop...

2. they prove to you that skydiving can't be that hard...afterall, he can do they jump on flat floor...onto you...

3. they save you $$ because you no longer have a need (ok, the patience) to keep candles in the house

4. they're a great weight loss tool....all you have to do is eat dinner with them (hint: you won't do much eating)

5. you feel like you always have a secret between the two of you...whenever in public, only him and i know he's not abused...he just did one too many flips off the front steps...

6. because it's oh-so-cute when he gets confused and calls a mosquito a 'tornado'

7. the sound of legos being dumped out multiple times in an hour is pretty close to peaceful background music

8. you can feel pretty secure about their job opportunities...after all, will our world ever not need a big boy who likes to play with bulldozers?

9. unlike a little girl who needs 27 accessories, he's just fine in a diaper, if that much....

10. because he decided to help himself to the superglue isle in hobby lobby, i'm now fully equipped with enough super glue to repair my roof ( or anything else that super glue is useful for..) ...haha, now that i think of it...i'm sure i'll need it soon....

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Ok, I'm not up on this stuff, what are we looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, since you've given me a crash course of "boy's privates" 101, it's more clearer now. Wow! Thanks so much for the good comments, about me! You're so sweet! I have started going to the tanning bed. Tracy and I are taking Casey on a cruise for her graduation so I've been getting prepared. I haven't been to the tanning bed in years. I have actually sworn them off, but I don't want to burn while on my cruise, so I decided I better get my basic tan going. How are things with y'all. Can't wait to see y'all in June!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, tn, United States

Followers

playlist